We are a big community but we have to grow in a sustainable way , so we need to select our members carefully. For this reason, in addition to your email and name, we need you to let us know a little bit more about you (through a social network profile like LinkedIn, Bitbucket, Google+…) and explain us your motivations to becoming a betatester.
Registro Mercantil de Madrid, al tomo 208 de Sociedades, folio 1, hoja número M-6.164, inscripción 946ª CIF. A-28/015865. All rights reserved.
1. The intellectual property rights of the telefonica.com web site, its source code, design, navigational layout, data bases and various items of content are owned by Telefónica S.A. which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the telefonica.com web site which Telefónica places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
3. Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the web site's content is authorised solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
4. Telefónica, S.A. reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
5. Telefónica S.A. cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
6. Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Telefónica shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Telefónica shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site's services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
7. Telefónica assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. Telefónica S.A. owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the "Telefónica" registered trademark. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the web site, Telefónica, S.A. acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the web site according Telefónica no rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of Telefónica, S.A.
9. Unauthorised use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of Telefónica S.A.'s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
11. Telefónica S.A. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user's place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this web site. If the user's place of residence is outside of Spain, Telefónica S.A. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
TELEFÓNICA S.A. advises users of the sinfonier-project.net portal that the companies comprising the TELEFÓNICA S.A. Group abide by current Spanish legislation on matters of personal data protection, users' privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data, as provided in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, governing Personal Data Protection and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approve the Regulations that develop Organic Law 15/1999, by adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology used, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
Specifically, TELEFÓNICA S.A. informs users of its sinfonier-project.net portal that personal data can only be obtained for processing if they are appropriate, pertinent, and not excessive for the determined area and ends, explicit and legitimate, for which they were obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for these ends, or when their owner requests they be cancelled.
When sinfonier-project.net gathers personal data, users shall receive clear and specific prior notification of the following:
Any transfer of the personal data of users of this portal to third parties shall be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the recipients of the data and the uses to which they will be put.